Welcome To Our Membership Program
Thank you for your interest in joining Team CF. Your interest is an indication of your sincere desire to make a difference in the fight against Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and we are grateful for people like you. We hope you will officially join us as we all work together to promote fitness and cycling as an amazing way to fight the effects of CF.
In order to qualify for membership in Team CF, you need to be a friend of cycling and must be willing to help promote the mission of the Team by one of several activities such as raising awareness, promoting the benefits of fitness and/or helping the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) raise money for research in CF such as the cycling benefits called Cycle for Life (CFL).
There are 3 levels of Membership. Details for each level can be found below or by selecting the Membership Details tab above.
All Members who join today will get the following independent of level:
- Access to a full line of Team CF merchandise including cycling clothing and casual wear at a reduced cost
- Training plans for 35 and 70 mile rides
- A coupon for a 25% reduction in purchase price for one order of nutritional product from CarboRocket
- Weekly email with cycling tips and advice from Elite Team members
- Access to a password-protected blog site where you can find tips on training, nutrition, flexibility and mechanical Q&A
In addition, all members who secure pledges for a CFL event in excess of $5000 will receive personalized advice and encouragement from one of our Elite Cyclists which includes an introductory phone call followed by monthly email interactions until your CFL event.
Team CF is a program of Health Through Fitness in Orphan Diseases (HTFOD) which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. As such, all or a portion of your membership fee for regional race team membership or elite team membership in Team CF may be considered a charitable contribution, and you will receive a written acknowledgement for your tax documentation. Each Member may decline to receive benefits in which case the full amount paid constitutes a deductible charitable contribution. This does not apply for Bike Club membership.
- Step 1Select the right package.
- Step 2Order Info/Payment option.
- Step 3Start to buy products with membership price.